1. Take 6 lessons through the year. – 1/6 done, check!
2. Ride 3 new-to-me horses. – no progress on this, definite plans for the summer
3. Research 3 different retirement situations. – I haven’t done anything more in detail, but I have been mulling over everyone’s responses to my post about what questions to ask of retirement situations
4. Write retirement budget for Tristan. – I looked at my rough draft a little bit more
5. Reach goals for horse-specific income stream. (Primarily through Etsy shop.) – added a bunch of new things this week, though I need to devote some quality time to thinking about wholesale
Stretch: 6. Read and review 12 books about riding on the blog. – 1/12 done with a three part review of Brain Training for Riders
1. Fully fund Tristan’s savings account (to $1,500) – CHECK! Now, the trick will be to keep this steady, barring actual emergencies. I have some plans for that that I hope will start rolling at the end of the month.
2. 50% fund my overall emergency fund savings account (to $7,500) – up to $4,750 and should start making real progress on this at the end of the month.
3. Track every purchase made in 2018. – I fell off this wagon a bit and suffered for it, but have already sorted out the mess and noted my first few March purchases.
4. Create 30 day wait list for any purchase over $25 (excluding groceries & emergencies). –done! and made my first purchase off my 30 day list: a new laptop. considering my old desktop is still running Windows XP, this was a looooooong time coming.
5. Pay off 50% of energy improvement debt. – we’ve paid off 19% of the total
6. Stretch: 75% fund my overall emergency fund savings account (to $11,250)
1. Finish dining room (finish wallpaper, skimcoat lower half, plaster upper half, paint).
2. Finish garage in basement (
finish strapping, put up drywall, plaster drywall, paint floor, clean out).
3. Finish upstairs guest bedroom (strip wallpaper, plaster, deal with ceiling, repaint).
4. Develop plan & budget for preserving mud room mural.
5. Build second raised bed, start seedlings indoors, can/process results of garden.
6. Stretch: Finish breakfast nook room (strip wallpaper, plaster, figure out heating, repaint)