Original Goals Post
So, how did February go?
- Get to First Level – nibbling away at it! we actually got a not-sucky counter canter in our lesson last weekend – not on purpose, but he decided to canter on the wrong lead and I told him that if he was going to do that he should make it a good one
- Set up & run tack swap/sale – this may have stalled out; we’ll see
- Take 12 lessons – now at 3/12
- Volunteer at 6 events – none officially yet but I did spent some time on local event pages mapping out potential schedules
- Get & share 1 video per month of rides – sooooooo I took a video of myself but I looked like shit and honestly it was a very discouraging thing for a little bit.
- Finish house interior work – living room is painted, sun room has no wallpaper or wallpaper glue and is about to get its first layer of plaster
- Finish funding emergency fund – 71% done
- Pay off vision correction surgery – 53% done
- Try 24 new recipes – now 7/24
- Red velvet crinkle cookies from Oh Sweet Basil
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Stuffed Cookies from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Write 20k on Morgan book – tiny progress, this has fallen too far to the backburner
- Get to 500 sales on Etsy – 237/500
- Separate website and social media for business – slowly clawing my way into a more active business social media presence, but the website isn’t there yet
Take accounting class
- Develop 3 new patterns – nope.
- Have a total of 7-10 items for sale – nope.
3 thoughts on “2019 Goals”
For it only being the beginning of March you’ve got some solid progress to build off of
the comedian Jim Gaffigan has some meme floating around saying, “do you ever see a photo of yourself and it kinda ruins your day??” and i think about that every time i see a pic or video of my riding that…. yea, doesn’t really inspire great thoughts. sorry your one video felt that way too.
otherwise sounds like a solid month tho!
I hate seeing video of myself riding but then I post it and other people point out all the awesome I failed to see.