Original Goals Post
So, how did February go?
- Get to First Level – nibbling away at it! we actually got a not-sucky counter canter in our lesson last weekend – not on purpose, but he decided to canter on the wrong lead and I told him that if he was going to do that he should make it a good one
- Set up & run tack swap/sale – this may have stalled out; we’ll see
- Take 12 lessons – now at 3/12
- Volunteer at 6 events – none officially yet but I did spent some time on local event pages mapping out potential schedules
- Get & share 1 video per month of rides – sooooooo I took a video of myself but I looked like shit and honestly it was a very discouraging thing for a little bit.
- Finish house interior work – living room is painted, sun room has no wallpaper or wallpaper glue and is about to get its first layer of plaster
- Finish funding emergency fund – 71% done
- Pay off vision correction surgery – 53% done
- Try 24 new recipes – now 7/24
- Write 20k on Morgan book – tiny progress, this has fallen too far to the backburner
- Get to 500 sales on Etsy – 237/500
- Separate website and social media for business – slowly clawing my way into a more active business social media presence, but the website isn’t there yet
Take accounting class
- Develop 3 new patterns – nope.
- Have a total of 7-10 items for sale – nope.