So, how did January go?
- Get to First Level – we’ve had some truly superb rides in January, despite them being few and far between, and he’s had moments of a gorgeous balance that’s not quite First Level, but it’s definitely beyond Training.
- Set up & run tack swap/sale – I have called a potential venue, conversed with the barn, and on Sunday I laid out some plans to distract myself from the Superbowl
- Take 12 lessons – 1/12, check!
- Volunteer at 6 events – hahahaha, what events, there’s 2′ of snow outside.
- Get & share 1 video per month of rides – sadly January was a bust on this
- Finish house interior work – living room is primed and we’ve chosen a color! now to finish painting
- Finish funding emergency fund – 67% of the way there
- Pay off vision correction surgery – 47% of the way there
- Try 24 new recipes – 5/24, all excellent
- Write 20k on Morgan book – no writing, but some research progress; follow the Morgan Mondays tag for more
- Get to 500 sales on Etsy – 208/500
- Separate website and social media for business – social media check, website not yet
- Take accounting class – check! I did a webinar through the Small Business Administration; I need to do some more, but I was happy with it.
- Develop 3 new patterns – I have two in the works but man this is slow going. It’s hard to balance the actual business production with doing new things.
- Have a total of 7-10 items for sale – Nothing new yet.