Horse Goals – original post here
1. Put hands on my horse 5x a week – the good weeks were good, the bad weeks were bad, which seems to be my new normal
2. Be less perfunctory – I’m actually ok with this one! I spent the week of Thanksgiving just going out and grooming and taking care of little simple things
3. Aim toward dressage schooling shows
4. Take more lessons – No. 😦 BUT! I have worked out a barter system with the barn to trade embroidery work for lessons, so I should pick these up again in the new year.
5. Horse-specific income stream / funding emergency fund –
The Etsy shop is humming along. Loads of new things for holiday shopping coming on Wednesday!
Emergency fund: $4,600/$15,000
Tristan’s savings: $170/$1,500
6. Do more thoughtful work – No. Fell down here. November was really hard.
7. Get more media – Ehhhhhhh.
Life Goals – original post here
1. Pay off car – DONE! 2. Read 75 books – DONE!
3. Revive history blogs – Actually! I did some thinking about this. So, we shall see.
4. Do better about food – Goddamn, it started to snow and my body wanted ALL THE CARBS. RIGHT NOW. So…backslid on this. Still tracking food but whew. Not crushing it like I did over the summer.
5. Decorate the house – Does insulating the basement count? No? Siiiiiiigh.