August & September Recap
Horse Goals – original post here
1. Put hands on my horse 5x a week – Mixed again; some weeks were terrific, some weeks were awful. Work continues to get in the way; I’m not home before 9pm 2-3 days a week at this point.
2. Be less perfunctory – Blergh.
3. Aim toward dressage schooling shows – This goal is officially defunct; no more shows left!
4. Take more lessons – No. 😦
5. Horse-specific income stream / funding emergency fund –
I’ve also stabilized and started to gain ground on emergency savings. \o/
Emergency fund: $4,350/$15,000
Tristan’s savings: $115/$1,500
6. Do more thoughtful work – Yes. I’m generally pleased with this.
7. Get more media – I’ve done some great pictures lately!
Life Goals – original post here
1. Pay off car – Only $280 left!!!
2. Read 75 books – 79/75, goal is officially reached!
Mistborn, by Brandon Sanderson
Everyone should read A Room of One’s Own. Read it. Now. NOW. Why are you still reading this stupid blog post when you could be reading Virginia Woolf lay waste to the patriarchy?
3. Revive history blogs – sigh.
4. Do better about food – Still doing well! On day 202 of tracking my food as of yesterday.
5. Decorate the house – I bought three frames for the art we bought on the honeymoon and have measured the rest to get them frames!
3 thoughts on “October Goals Update”
That's awesome on your savings goals! That's going to be one of my big 2018 goals… too bad I have to buy a saddle. UGH.
Seeing your books reminded me to go update my Goodreads account too!
Dang! I find tracking eating to be the hardest. You are an inspiration! 😀