- Get to First Level – Forward is coming along, and I’m really happy with our transitions from free walk & stretchy trot back to the more collected gaits
Take 12 lessons– 12/12 and done!
- Volunteer at 6 events – 1/6, not going to add more at this point
- Get & share 1 video per month of rides – I got video in October but it’s still on my trainer’s phone so…I saw it but you can’t.
- Finish house interior work – Some progress on this! Upstairs bathroom is started and will finish in November, which leaves just three rooms to go. So it won’t finish in 2019 but it has moved along at least.
Finish funding emergency fund– DONE! Pay off vision correction surgery– DONE! Try 24 new recipes– DONE!
- Write 20k on Morgan book – Up to 10k total, and in December I’m hopefully going to draft out an article that might hit 10k words to complete this, but overall – I’m feeling surprisingly good about this goal
- Get to 500 sales on Etsy – 439/500, this is officially within reach and the holiday push has begun!
Separate website and social media for business Take accounting class Develop 3 new patterns Have a total of 7-10 items for sale