Let’s see how this goes.
Original Goals Post
- Get to First Level – nope. have not ridden in a while.
- Take 12 lessons – now at 5/12
- Volunteer at 6 events – scheduled to jump judge in 2 weeks
- Get & share 1 video per month of rides – I got one in March; one of the last things I did with my dad was ride in a lesson that he watched.
- Finish house interior work – sun room will be finished this weekend
- Finish funding emergency fund – 83% done
- Pay off vision correction surgery – 74% done
- Try 24 new recipes – now 15/24; I actually made a lot of new recipes in March but I have no idea what they were
- Write 20k on Morgan book – well, no writing, but I have booked a talk about it, so I am going to force my ideas into more coherent form this weekend
- Get to 500 sales on Etsy – 281/500
- Separate website and social media for business – I’ve started building out the separate business website
Take accounting class
- Develop 3 new patterns – nope.
- Have a total of 7-10 items for sale – nope.
2 thoughts on “April Goals Update”
All things considered, you’re doing quite well on your goals. Don’t let them drive you right now, do what you feel ready for.
Etsy sales are almost there!