Well, it’s that time. I’m turning 40 this spring, and that simple fact is doing quite a number on my brain. I’ve been thinking about this year’s goals for a few weeks now, reviewing what has worked in the past, reflecting deeply on values and what I want out of my life. Some things are still up in the air, but I feel more equipped than ever to work through them.
Obviously, I have loads of goals, but for this blog’s purposes, I’ll highlight a few of them. (I already talked a little bit about them last week.)
- blog every week (aiming for Wednesdays)
- publish at least two articles
- start drafting the Morgan book
- log every ride
- hit goal of $X in farm saving fund (currently at 67.5% of that goal)
- get more fit – get back to CrossFit 2x a week
- begin downstairs bathroom renovation
- organize & weed attic
- improve Etsy shop numbers over 2022
In addition, I’ve set up a tracker of things I want to do every week. The idea is that active practice on a regular basis will more fully incorporate those things that I value into my life.
So, the categories of things that I will work on every week are: Tristan, writing, researching, CrossFit, house, and democratic organizing.