It’s been a hot minute since I’ve done one of these! I have actually accomplished some things, just not felt like keeping up a regular checkin about them. Let’s see, shall we?
- Ride a First Level test at one of the two barn schooling shows – scheduled for Saturday!
- Take notes (however brief) on every ride – the wheels really fell off this wagon with quarantine and they have not yet been re-attached, oops
- Clean tack at least 1x a month – yeah I give up
- Volunteer at 3 events – WHAT events?
- Take 25 lessons – I’ve lost count but we’re easily at 20/25, huzzah
- *Reach goal: Go to Crossfit 100 times (or roughly 2x a week) for additional fitness – I’m managing an easy 3x a week right now and upping my weights & reps – I hit my first Rx the other week, which felt awesome, and it’s really paying off. This is a definite success!
- Keep up with monthly expense/revenue tracking – very mixed success; was going well until the bathroom project and then spending just got out of control for a little bit; September should go better
- Maintain 100 listings in the Etsy store – I’m now hovering stable around 90 listings; I made this task harder for myself by eliminating the handy bags and going with just saddle covers, for a lot of reasons, but either way, I’m pretty happy with where I am
- Mustang gear goes live – I don’t see this happening after all, unfotunately
- Sponsor 5 riders – this has proven difficult in some interesting and unanticipated ways; I need to blog about it because I need some different ideas
- Table at a horse show – sigh.
- *Reach goal: Get to 1000 sales on Etsy – 912/1000, hoooooooly shit folks things have been nuts but in a good way? probably going to hit this in late September/early October and then spend the holiday season crying in a corner
Try 25 new recipes– Definitely long past 25, calling this done
- Try making: croissants, eclairs,
cinnamon rolls– I’m calling cinnamon rolls a done deal – I’ve tested a few recipes and have some good standbys now! Declutter in February– eff it, calling this done, I’ve done a ton of decluttering
- Finish 5 craft projects – so.many.masks, let’s call this 3/5
upstairs bathroom, front guest bedroom, and nook room – upstairs bathroom, done! is there even a point to doing a guest bedroom now?
- *Reach goal: submit Morgan article for publication – not going to happen, but I HAVE started writing for an hour before bedtime each night which is doing great things for my brain