I’ve slacked on these, but here we go.
- Ride a First Level test at one of the two barn schooling shows – okay clearly this is not going to happen BUT I have plans
- Take notes (however brief) on every ride – Still going strong!
- Clean tack at least 1x a month – hahahahaha. no.
- Volunteer at 3 events – sigh.
- Take 25 lessons – 14/25 on track nicely
- *Reach goal: Go to Crossfit 100 times (or roughly 2x a week) for additional fitness – This is proving hard to track but I am mostly happy with it. Last week I re-aggravated my SI but I’m hoping to get back again next week. I would say on average I’m on track for 2x a week.
- Keep up with monthly expense/revenue tracking – really struggling with this
- Maintain 100 listings in the Etsy store – I keep getting up there and then sliding back
- Mustang gear goes live – honestly not sure if this is going to happen; I am more than busy with my current stuff
- Sponsor 5 riders – I need to get back on this
- Table at a horse show – FFS
- *Reach goal: Get to 1000 sales on Etsy – 754/1000, holy shit you guys, this is really happening
- Try 25 new recipes – okay I have definitely nailed this by now though I lost track
- Try making: croissants, eclairs,
cinnamon rolls– cinnamon rolls check!
- Declutter in February – okay I got halfway through this so I need to find some way to carry out the back half of this
- Finish 5 craft projects – 2/5 done! do endless masks count as a craft project?
- Finish upstairs bathroom, front guest bedroom, and nook room – nope.
- *Reach goal: submit Morgan article for publication – well…no. but I did get pulled into another cool Morgan horse history project, so there’s that