My bad mood continues unabated, but I’ll do a goals review.
- Ride a First Level test at one of the two barn schooling shows – will there ever be horse shows again? STAY TUNED.
- Take notes (however brief) on every ride – I have actually done this! right up until I had to stop.
- Clean tack at least 1x a month – my tack has been home with me for three weeks now. Have I cleaned it? NOPE.
- Volunteer at 3 events – SEE ABOVE RE HORSE SHOWS
- Take 25 lessons – 12/25, I have taken a lot of lessons!
- *Reach goal: Go to Crossfit 100 times (or roughly 2x a week) for additional fitness – Ummmmmmm I was hitting 3-4 times a week so on track for this…and have done maybe 3x a week WODs since then…so I’m sort of on track for this but I have no idea of the exact number.
- Keep up with monthly expense/revenue tracking – not managing to stay on top of this, which is frustrating
- Maintain 100 listings in the Etsy store – this is proving harder than I expected; I can stay pretty stable around 85 but adding new listings is tough and I can often only keep pace to replace listings that get sold out
- Mustang gear goes live – ah, the best-laid plans, they are there, but…not done yet
- Sponsor 5 riders – I’ve sent out a bunch of emails
- Table at a horse show – HAHAHAHA OH YEAH HORSE SHOWS RIGHT THOSE.
- *Reach goal: Get to 1000 sales on Etsy – 652/1000, which is on track for this, and up from this time last year.
- Try 25 new recipes – dunno what my actual number is but I have made many, many new recipes during quarantine, let’s say this is 18 just for the heck of it.
- Try making: croissants, eclairs, cinnamon rolls – Sunday is reserved entirely for croissants, wish me luck.
- Declutter in February – uh I got halfway through and just…ran out of gas…so maybe I should focus on this a bit now that I am stuck home all day.
- Finish 5 craft projects – heyyyyyyy I finished one! I made my dog another bed for another room because she is spoiled rotten!
- Finish upstairs bathroom, front guest bedroom, and nook room – Upstairs bathroom is slowly crawling along, baby steps!
- *Reach goal: submit Morgan article for publication – yeah no.