- Ride a First Level test at one of the two barn schooling shows – this is not going to happen until June
- Take notes (however brief) on every ride – yesssss, done for January!
- Clean tack at least 1x a month – 1/12, check
- Volunteer at 3 events
- Take 25 lessons – 1/25 check
- *Reach goal: Go to Crossfit 100 times (or roughly 2x a week) for additional fitness – I got wicked sick for the first two weeks of the year so I’ve only gone 8 times in January which is precisely on target but I can do better than that.
- Keep up with monthly expense/revenue tracking – ehhhhhhh not so hot in January
- Maintain 100 listings in the Etsy store – I’ll be up to 84 this weekend with some plans to expand
- Mustang gear goes live – posted a preview of this on my business instagram and it blew up which definitely made me feel good about demand
- Sponsor 5 riders – 1/5, check!
- Table at a horse show – dear horse show organizers, answer your emails? I’ve sent of several inquiries but have gotten nothing back
- *Reach goal: Get to 1000 sales on Etsy – 584/1000 and nicely up year-on-year so far
- Try 25 new recipes – 4/25 check! two new cookie recipes, a new waffle recipe, and a new soup recipe
- Try making: croissants, eclairs, cinnamon rolls – none of the above but I have plans to tackle eclairs very soon
- Declutter in February – BRING IT ON
- Finish 5 craft projects – sigh
- Finish upstairs bathroom, front guest bedroom, and nook room – made some tiny progress on the upstairs bathroom
- *Reach goal: submit Morgan article for publication – I pitched the article to the editor and he’s looking forward to it, now to keep going