- Get to First Level – I’ve run through each piece of a First Level test individually. We don’t have much of an extension, but the stretchy circles are terrific. The necessary level of collection comes and goes, as does the degree of forward.
Take 12 lessons– 12/12 and done!
- Volunteer at 6 events – 1/6, no more yet
- Get & share 1 video per month of rides – I set everything up to get video of a dressage school and the camera batteries were dead BOOOOOOOO.
- Finish house interior work – I’ve been dragging on this, sadly. Not sure it will get done, but I’m hoping to make a push in October.
Finish funding emergency fund– DONE! Pay off vision correction surgery– DONE! Try 24 new recipes– 24/24 and DONE!
- Write 20k on Morgan book – I need some quiet time (HA) to take this to the next level, as I have 4 talks on this scheduled in October & November. I’ve started reading some of the horse books I asked about in my recent post for comparatives
- Get to 500 sales on Etsy – 398/500, bracing myself for the holiday season…
Separate website and social media for business Take accounting class Develop 3 new patterns– calling this done Have a total of 7-10 items for sale– canceling this one