Some actual progress in August!
- Get to First Level – well, we’re officially not going to show at First Level this year, but I feel pretty good about more of the pieces now; I’ve been reading the tests and playing with some of the movements in our rides and we’ve got all the pieces, it’s just a question of putting them in a row. (Isn’t it always?)
- Take 12 lessons – now at 11/12, with #12 already scheduled.
- Volunteer at 6 events – 1/6, no more yet
- Get & share 1 video per month of rides – got some video from August! It’s not great. It was a shit ride. But it is useful.
- Finish house interior work – nothing in August, scheduled to pick back up in September
Finish funding emergency fund– DONE!
- Pay off vision correction surgery – 92% done, going to try to stretch this to finish in September, we’ll see
- Try 24 new recipes – Up to 22/24 with mango and grapefruit freezer jam the new ones!
- Write 20k on Morgan book – 8k words written, and I have both made an initial commitment to write an article (!) and scheduled another talk for a group of experts that I’m sure will run me ragged but in a GOOD way (!!!)
- Get to 500 sales on Etsy – 370/500 (honestly this was a helluva reach goal and I might actually make it???)
Separate website and social media for business Take accounting class Develop 3 new patterns– calling this done
- Have a total of 7-10 items for sale – much less invested in this goal now, as it doesn’t seem to be the right path for the business right now